Charlie Mae Bikinis and One-Pieces were made with love, and should be cared for.
To prolong the life of your bikini please:
- Always rinse in clear cold water, or cold hand wash in very mild soapy water to remove perspiration, suntan lotions, oils and chemicals. Never leave to soak.
- Dry in shade
- Drip dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid rough surfaces, excessive contact with suntan oils and lotions, over chlorinated and over heated spas and pools.
- DO NOT use strong detergent or fabric softeners, bleach, leave rolled up wet or dry clean, iron, spin or tumble dry
- Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in one swimsuit. Even though the quality fabrics are used, colours may transfer if left bundled up wet.
If you have further question please contact us at: email@example.com